LIVE AND LET DIE Pre-Title Sequence Decoded!- Video
Murder at the UN! Murder in New Orleans! Murder in San Monique!
Funerals, coffins, knives, and snakes! Ambassadors, jazz, heroin, and voodoo rituals! And where is Bond?? Let’s dig in and decode the pre-title sequence to Live and Let Die!
Join Dan, Tom and Vicky on this fun podcast!
- Video Notes
In this episode, we examine the pre-title sequence of Live and Let Die. We dive into:
- Each of the 3 key deaths
- The possibilities of how Dawes was killed
- The funeral scene
- Eon’s respect for the people/customs of New Orleans
- The Olympia Brass Band
- The music
- How the casket worked in filming
- San Monique, voodoo, and snakes
- Was that snake real?
- The title sequence
- The initial post-title scene with M, Q, Bond, and Miss Carusso
- and more …