MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE II – Part 2
Join Dan and Tom as they spy on Mission: Impossible II, looking for interesting facts, scenes and connections! It actually makes Mission: Impossible II fun! Viruses! Antidotes! Masks! Hunt! Luther! Nyah! Yeah! Aerial stunts and more!
This is Part 2 of a 2 Part podcast! Tell us what you think! Leave us a message on our website, SpyMovieNavigator.com
- Episode Notes
In this podcast, we look at the following in the first half of Mission: Impossible II:
- Sean Ambrose’s knowledge of how Ethan Hunt operates.
- More use of birds by John Woo
- The importance of a wrapped little finger
- How the math on the options works
- Did Lion King inspire part of the fight scene at the end?
- John Woo’s thoughts on what should happen to the bad guy in his movies
- and much more …