Spy Movie News — Tenet, The King’s Man, Black Widow, & Red Notice – 8/11/2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused upheaval for the movie industry. In the US, the major theater chains are planning to reopen by the end of August. Tenet is the first tentpole movie that will release in this environment.
This 10 minute podcast will look at the pandemic’s impact on Tenet, The King’s Man, Black Widow and Red Notice.
We also look at changes the studios are making that may impact things to come. Namely, the recent announcements by Disney, Universal, & AMC have the potential to shake up the industry. They are using the pandemic as their excuse. We’ll talk about possible impacts of their announcements on spy movies to come. Subscribe!
- Episode Notes
In this podcast we examine the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on:
- The release of Tenet
- When it is expected to release
- Impacts on the industry if it gets moved again
- The King’s Man
- Will it’s date stay Sept 18th?
- How it is setting up the next Kingsman movie
- Disney’s decision on releasing Mulan. Does that impact Black Widow and future spy movies?
- Universal and AMC kiss and make up