No Time To Die Oscars Trailer Reaction!
Join Dan and Tom as they dive into the latest No Time To Die trailer that appeared as an ad on the Oscars, February 9, 2020!
We examine the new scenes that are in the trailer and try to make sense of what is happening in each new scene and what it might mean for the entire film!
It’s a quick listen, so download it now! And please subscribe to our Cracking the Code of Spy Movies channel through your favorite podcast app!
Podcasts: Click here to see all of our podcasts
- Episode Notes
In the No Time To Die Oscars Ad/Trailer podcast, we talk about the new scenes that they reveal to us:
- Bond burning a note that is inscribed, “Forgive Me” and the implications of who might be the author of this note
- Bond standing in front of a grave – we look at body language, implications, and whose grave it may be
- Bond in a tux shot, with people seeming to part to get out of his way – but one woman is smiling
- Shot of Safin telling Bond, “James Bond. Your job has been made redundant.” Explanation and implications
- Bond addressing Safin in retort, “Not as long as there are people like you in the world.” What is Bond thinking here?
- The shot of Bond and Swann is analyzed – and what is going on in the background!