SHOULD WE CREATE A email@example.com like we have firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to get the Png files that we originally got and make them available for download
Do we want to add Brand use guidance?
Should we pull the analytics?
Media Kit for SPYMOVIENAVIGATOR.COM
March – 2022
For more information, please contact:
Dan Silvestri and Tom Pizzato are the principles and primary podcasters, along with a guest host, Vicky Hodges from the UK.
|Dan Silvestri||Tom Pizzato|
|(773) 636-1980||(847) 778-0393|
You can generally expect a response within 2 hours during normal business hours
Overview of Spymovienavigator.com
SpyMovieNavigator.com is a media company all about spy movies from 1935’s Hitchcock spy thriller, The 39 Steps, to modern day spy movies and everything in between especially James Bond!
We reach spy movie fans around the world – those interested in classical spy movies, James Bond, Mission: Impossible, and current releases as well.
We do this with a variety of media:
- SPYMOVIENAVIGATOR.COM website (https://spymovienavigator.com)
- Our media is distributed in podcast apps, YouTube and our website, spymovienavigator.com
- Podcasts & YouTube Videos
- Show/Channel Title: Cracking the Code of Spy Movies
- Podcast page on spymovienavigator.com: Spy Movie Podcasts – Cracking the Code of Spy Movies! (spymovienavigator.com)
- We deliver weekly episodes digging deep into the movies, analyzing key scenes and relationships and influences from and on other spy movies – and real-world influences on the movies as well.
- Spy movies, Spy movie topics, interviews & discussions
- We podcast about spy movies, spy movie topics, and do interviews, like with Roberto Schaefer the Director of Photography for Quantum of Solace, and with authors like Steven Jay Rubin (The James Bond Movie Encyclopedia) and more!
- Our podcast episodes have been downloaded in about 140 countries already!
- Podcast Listener quotes
- Hellmuth: Brikisak: “Your podcast is excellent. Very informative and fun to listen to. It is obvious a lot of passion for the genre and lots of research have gone in their production.”
- Just a shout out: you guys are killing it lately with the great podcasts” –Shane!
- “You’re the men with the Midas touch, engaging & fun, as always!” – Eddie
- “If you’re a spy movie fan, you’re going to really enjoy these. The hosts make it fun and offer some fascinating trivia about the movies we all love.” Apple Listener
- Industry Recognition
- Our Cracking the Code of Spy Movies show has been selected as one of the Top 10 Espionage and Spy Podcast shows by Spybrary.com.
- SPYmdb – Searchable James Bond database
- SPYmdb page on spymovienavigator.com: SPY MOVIE DATABASE – Spy Movie Navigator
- Our searchable James Bond database with data from Steven Jay Rubin’s book The James Bond Movie Encyclopedia.
- There are over 2,200 entries for the James Bond fan.
- Trivia Quizes
- Spy Movie Quiz URL: Spy Movie Trivia Quiz – Test your knowledge – Spy Movie Navigator
- James Bond Quiz URL:Trivia Quiz – The James Bond Quiz – Spy Movie Navigator
- This media kit describes opportunities for advertisers to reach this unique, valuable audience.
SpyMovieNavigator.com audience: Worldwide Community of Spy Movie Fans
SpyMovieNavigator.com has seen traffic grow considerably since its launch in June 17, 2019. Visitors to SpyMovieNavigator.com are highly targeted, and arrive mainly via browser bookmarks, targeted search engine queries, social media interactions, and highly relevant inbound links. In short, our website is uniquely positioned to offer an audience that is receptive to your advertising message.
Note: for the next section, you will need to get your site’s data from this URL: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/YOURSITE.COM
The following information describes the size and scale of SpymovieNavigator.com‘s audience.
Monthly Unique Pageviews 12,165
Monthly Pageviews 10,712
Pageviews Per Visit 1.24
Social Media Metrics:
Here is a breakdown of SPYMOVIENAVIGATOR.COM‘s presence on major social media platforms.
Twitter Followers 603
Facebook Likes 12,485
Here is a breakdown of the demographics of Spymovienavigator.coms‘s audience
Top 5 countries of our listeners
Background of Principles
Dan and Tom have long loved spy movies and the spy movie genre.
Back to the high school days for Dan, he and a few buddies wanted to see Goldfinger.
So, one day, Dan and his buddies executed their own spy missions – they cut class – thinking they were very clever. They took the bus to downtown Chicago and saw Goldfinger! Loved it – loved everything about it, hooked on Bond early! But the only flaw in the plan, was the guy who was supposed to cover for us. He was to doctor-up the attendance sheets, but he chickened out.
So Dan and his friends got caught by the school, who informed their parents. Yeah, they got punished by both – but oh my – but was it ever worth it!
That was the beginning, and then Dan watched all the spy TV shows that spun off the Bond success, like The Saint, The Man From Uncle The Avengers, and more.
Dan eventually graduated high school, Loyola University with a B.A., Marquette University with an M.A, and Kellogg Business School at Northwestern, with an MBA.
Tom loved the spy stuff too from early on. Movies and TV shows – and Bond was dominant. The high-level interest was brewing in the spy genre!
Tom graduated from Indiana University, and eventually, both Dan and Tom worked at Microsoft in various capacities – spending many years in the high-tech business – took some spy movie location scouting trips together and then decided it was time to retire from the corporate world and start up SpyMovieNavigator.com! Dan had previously founded and managed DoorCountyNavigator.com, which was a huge success for 20 years.
Both Dan and Tom examined eleven of the original Ian Fleming James Bond manuscripts at the Lilly Library at Indiana University and have now visited well over 100 spy movie filming locations around the world.
Rates & Opportunities
YOURSITE.COM offers numerous advertising opportunities for advertisers to reach this valuable, targeted audience.
Standard Advertising Opportunities
Ad prices are listed in either CPM (cost per 1,000 impressions), CPC (cost per click), CPA (cost per action), or flat rate. Our site refers to the Interactive Advertising Bureau for standard ad sizes and file size limits. Please refer to http://www.iab.net/guidelines/508676/508767/displayguidelines for additional information on ad specifications.
|Other Ad Unit||300×600||CPM||$RATE|
In addition to standard website banner advertising, YOURSITE.COM also offers the following:
- LIST ANY ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES HERE (E.G., MOBILE APP SPONSORSHIP)
- LIST ANY ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES HERE (E.G., MOBILE APP SPONSORSHIP)
- LIST ANY ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES HERE (E.G., YOUTUBE CHANNEL SPONSORSHIP)
- LIST ANY ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES HERE (E.G., INTERSTITIAL AD)
These additional opportunities allow you to reach our targeted audience through non-traditional media. Often, the audience is more engaged when watching video or when on a mobile device. Contact us for additional information on how you can take advantage of these unique opportunities.
For more information, please contact: Dan Silvestri at Dan@spymovienavigator.com or (773) 636-1980. Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 08:30 AM – 05:30 PM Central US. You can generally expect a response within 2hours.
https://monetizepros.com/tools/media-kit-template/ in case you’d like to link to it. Thank you!