James Bond’s OCTOPUSSY Pre-Title Sequence Decoded!
Bond in Latin American – again – women, impersonations, horses, min-jets, explosions, mustaches, a horse’s butts and more Moore quips in the Pre-Title Sequence to, Octopussy!
Is that micro- jet a real jet?
A Dirty Dozen reference? Goldfinger? Take a listen and see how the fake Colonel Toro does!
Join Dan, Tom and Vicky as they decode and take apart the pre-title sequence of Octopussy!
- Episode Notes
In this episode, we discuss the following from the pre-title sequence of Octopussy:
- The type of horse competition shown
- The scenes filmed in Utah
- Ken Norris’ experience with Roger Moore
- What does tetrytol do and what it the proper ratio?
- The Acrostar
- Where was that gas station where James Bond asked the attendant to “fill ‘er up”
- And more …