James Bond’s SPECTRE Pre-Title Sequence Decoded!
The living dead! Skeletons on parade, assassin shots ringing out, a rogue Bond?, foot chases, and of course a fight aboard a helicopter! Join us as we decode the pre-title sequence of James Bond’s SPECTRE!
Join Dan and Tom and special guest, Mike Reyes of Cinemablend.com for a fun analysis of Craig’s set-up movie for NO TIME TO DIE. Let’s join the dead on parade in SPECTRE!
Subscribe to our show!
- Episode Notes
In this episode, we look at the following from the pre-title sequence of SPECTRE:
- The opening parade
- Another James Bond “interesting” relationship with a woman.
- The guy in the white suit
- How did Bond hear what was being said in the room across the street?
- Excellent explosions
- Don’t touch your earpiece!
- What is Bond’s mission?
- Daniel Craig’s leg injury
- The helicopter
- And More…