Dan and Tom discuss 10 reasons to watch SABOTAGE, the 1936 Alfred Hitchcock spy movie. Sabotage was also released under the titles The Woman Alone and I Married A Murderer.
- The origin of the movie
- Spies living among regular people
- It’s hard to identify the enemy
- Stars one of our favorite spy movie stars
- Why Hitchcock didn’t like John Loder as the detective
- The influence of a 1935 Disney movie
- The opening of the movie
- Exquisite camera and Foley work
- And of course, Sabotage”s influence on future spy movies.
So, listen to Dan and Tom to find out the details of their 10 reasons to watch SABOTAGE.
Website Episode Page: https://bit.ly/3OB5Xl2
Check out our other podcasts on our website.
Keep current! Join Our Email List
"*" indicates required fields