FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE – Pre-Title Sequence Decoded!
Join Dan, Tom and Vicky as we kick off our series into the pre-title sequences of spy movies, with From Russia With Love!
We’ll dive into the statuary in the garden, the importance of every sound we hear and lots more.
Subscribe to our Cracking the Code of Spy Movies show through your favorite podcast app – right now!
View one of our spy movie based videos on our Cracking the Code of Spy Movies YouTube channel!
- Episode Notes
Leave us a comment either on our website, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send us a voice mail by hitting the red button on the right that says
Send Us A Voicemail.
Our discussion of the From Russia With Love pre-title sequence looks at:
- A brief history of pre-title sequences in movies
- The setting of the garden in From Russia With Love‘s pre-title sequence
- The use of statues
- How lighting affects the viewing of the scene
- Why does James Bond not seem confident in this scene
- Who and what caused the sound that sounded like a twig snapping
- Why did the dead guy at the end have a mustache?
- And More …