James Bond’s FOR YOUR EYES ONLY – Pre-Title Sequence Decoded!
A cemetery, a special grave, a Universal Exports helicopter being flown by remote control, chasing down a bald man in a wheelchair and down he gooooooooes!
Fly with us through the Pre-Title and Title sequences of the James Bond movie, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY!
Watch the video version on our YouTube Channel
- Episode Notes
In this episode, we decode the following from the pre-title and title sequences of For Your Eyes Only:
- The cemetery scene
- Does the placement of the flowers mean something?
- Where is the cemetary?
- The minister seems sinister
- Who is that guy in the wheelchair
- Flying through buildings
- Do helicopters doors lock?
- What may be the stupidest line ever in a movie
- and more …