James Bond’s SKYFALL Pre-Title Sequence Decoded!
Aliens? An agent dies? A twin-drummed magazine on a pistol, motorcycles on rooftops, an inexperienced agent, a fight on a train (oh, really?!), an excavator put to novel use, and Bond dies again?
Join Dan, Tom and Vicky as they get on-track and take a shot at decoding the pre-title sequence to SKYFALL! Let’s Go!!!
Subscribe to our show, Cracking the Code of Spy Movies
- Episode Notes
In this episode, we look at the following from Skyfall:
- The call-backs to Mission: Impossible, U.S. Marshals, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, The General, Wolverine, Close Encounters of the Third Kind. the song “Alice’s Restaurant’ and more.
- How much the twin-barrel magazine gun that Patrice uses weighs.
- How inept the agent helping James Bond is. We find out later she’s Moneypenny.
- The humor and interaction between Moneypenny and James Bond.
- The motorcycle chase.
- The amazing transmission capability of the earpieces.
- The Caterpillar Excavator.
- And More …