Goldfinger was one of the most loved James Bond movies of all time!
We have a 2-part podcast on Goldfinger, and here are the Episode Notes for Part 2.
Listen to All That Glitters – the Gold in GOLDFINGER – Part 1 and remember to Subscribe to our show, Cracking the Code of Spy Movies so that you are always up to date on new episodes!
Goldfinger Part 2 Episode Notes
- “No. Mr. Bond I expect you to die,” three noteworthy facts, and history of real lasers! Do you know the laser was invented? You will!
- “My name is Pussy Galore” and Goldfinger’s Lockheed Jetstar discussions!
- “A martini, shaken not stirred” fact! Sean Connery fact!
- “Operation Grand Slam “and Mob Bosses insights! Great Ken Adam set!
- Mr. Solo heads to his pressing engagement insights! Oddjob in control!
- The iron and metal yard where the Lincoln and Solo are crushed – key points
- SpyMovieNavigator recently followed the route Oddjob takes, the Kentucky Friend Chicken where Leiter and Simmons are waiting to track Bond, and the iron and metal yard – we filmed them all (see videos) and discuss this too.
- The Auric Stud Farm where Bond discovers Goldfinger’s real plans for Fort Knox
- Rock A Bye Baby – The Baby is asleep assault on Fort Knox discussion
- Bond versus Oddjob at Fort Knox talk? Who was injured filming this?
- Bond to Washington, D.C. and Goldfinger plays his Golden harp talk!
- How other James Bond films relate past and future!
Listen to our other James Bond podcasts, from Dr. No to Billie Eilish and No Time To Die!