- Helsetkopen, Møre og Romsdal, Norway
- Grand Central, Birmingham, West Midlands, England, UK
- Rome, Lazio, Italy
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Venice, Veneto, Italy
MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – DEAD RECKONING PART ONE
As the title implies, MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE – DEAD RECKONING PART ONE, this is part one of a two-part series. In this one, Ethan Hunt and his IMF team must track down a dangerous weapon before it falls into the wrong hands.
Tom Cruise and Christopher McQuarrie have made this a huge movie, in both action as well as length (It has a running time of 2 hours and 43 minutes). And, there are some very cool filming locations. They do a great job of using the locations in both the cinematography and the score.
This is a big movie. It brings in an impressive array of action sequences including:
- The motorcycle jump into the gorge
- The train falling while trying to pass over a just-blown-up bridge
- A fun car chase with a modified yellow Fiat 500
- Numerous Fights and chases
- And of course, Ethan Hunt running. Lots of Ethan Hunt running.